January 30th, 2017
To complete the Kindergarten registration, parents will need to bring documentation to back up the online form that was completed. Two sessions will be offered to support the registration process:
Tuesday, Feb. 21 Sheppard P.S. (library) 12:00 noon to 5:30 pm
Tuesday, Feb. 28 Lackner Wood P.S. (library) 12:00 noon to 5:30 pm
During the registration process, the principal (Lee Anne Andriessen) will be available to provide information and answer questions.
Documentation Required at the Registration Appointment:
- proof of birth (birth certificate, live birth statement)
- proof of address (utility bill OR lease or mortgage agreement that includes your name/address)
- permanent residence card if the child is not born in Canada & passport
- contact information (phone numbers) for about 3 family members and/or emergency contact people
- medical information (medical diagnosis, allergy information)
- custody paperwork if there are custody arrangements
To set up an appointment for registration, please call Vicki Weir at 519-570-0003 ext. 4526.